We are looking for eager and passionate individuals who want to take their careers to the next level. This is an opportunity for qualified individuals to move into the role of becoming Plant Controllers.
- Evaluate all reports and maintain financial accuracy for all plant processes and analyze all business trends and provide the required explanations.
- Provide support to all ad hoc projects and analyze all financial presentation efficiently to provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes.
- Monitor all activities and ensure compliance to all corporate standards.
- Analyze all operations and customer profitability ratio and recommend appropriate pricing and contracts.
- Develop profit and loss metrics to facilitate key performance indicators.
- Provide support to financial information technology team to implement all new systems.
- Analyze efficient working of commercial team and maintain profitable accountability of all projects.
- Perform all financial forecasts and prepare all GAAP reports and provide an efficient interface with all customers to resolve all payment issues and develop and achieve all objectives.
- Assist management and executives to achieve all business objectives.
- Resolve all technical issues and provide technical assistance to all teams and documents all requirements for external auditors.
- Evaluate all plant transaction according to accounting procedures.
- Determine and maintain all accounting principles and processes and ensure compliance to GAAP regulations.
- Evaluate all performance of various plant activities and ensure achievement of all goals and prepare and analyze all financial statements.
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and perform financial audit on annual basis.
- Manage and obtain approval for all requests on capital expenditures and maintain controls on all plant processes within required budget and prepare reports to summarize all business activities.
Qualification and experience
- Complete CIMA (non-negotiable)
- 2 years experience working in a plant
- 4 years as a cost accountant
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.