Jannah Hotels & Resorts was founded in the spirit of the noble Bedouin hospitality. Today, we are a leading name among hotel groups that specialize in the affordable luxury Halal segment. With innovative infrastructure, creativity and dynamism, Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the hotel management company of choice for visitors and residents of the UAE.
Jannah Hotels & Resorts offers the best of luxury and business accommodation with a distinct Emirati flair. With exceptional service across all properties we pay homage to the warmth and devotion of Bedouin hospitality, offering guests convenience and comfort in elegantly styled interiors with state-of-the-art amenities in some of the best locations in the UAE. With multiple destinations and a variety of offerings Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the Halal hotel brand of choice.
- Support Pastry Chef in the daily operation and work
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Pastry Chef
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
- Control food stock and food cost in your section
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary package of AED 1,800/monthly
- Duty Meal
- Medical Insurance