My clients have a global footprint and is a major manufacturer of electrical equipment and services by combining manufacturing, services, repairs and maintenance to several branches throughout Africa. As a toolmaker you will modify, produce and repair precision tools as required.
- Qualified certification as a Draughtsman
- N3 Mechanical Engineering
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- One-year experience as a Mechanical Design Draughtsman.
- Updating of existing drawings.
- Assist technicians with drawings.
- Assisting Senior Draughtsman with designs and drawings for clients.
- Assisting with filing of drawings within drawing office.
- Assisting in designing of mechanical parts of electrical equipment.
- Complete drawings for manufacture of electrical equipment
- Sheet metal, fabrication and machining drawings.
- Completion of pre-order materials needed for manufacturing.
- Computer Literate with experience on:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- AutoCAD 2008 / 3D / 2014
- Lotus Notes
- KBM / AS400
- Caddie 9
- Autodesk Vault
For more engineering jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Marzaan van der Bank
Specialist Mechanical and Production Consultant
087 351 0724