SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY:
- Ensure adherence to health, safety, environment, risk and quality standards and requirements
- Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring all the water treatment systems are functional
- Stock taking and management according to FIFO principle on weekly basis.
- Deliver the consumables spares to respective plant and store as per FRCP hazardous management procedure.
- Give feedback on the amount of material consumed and that are needed.
- Ensure correct amounts are dosed into the system.
- Monitor amount of chemical dosed proportional to make up water throughout the site.
- Reducing the amount solids in the water system throughout the site.
- Monitoring scaling and corrosion rate on all water systems throughout the site.
- Monitor and take corrective action to ensure the settings on the water dosing panels are effective for water quality
- Create all Maintenance request
- Complete the required checklist on daily basis.
- Conduct regular plant inspection and report all deviations to the Process Specialist.
- Assist during the Root Cause Failure Analyses (RCFA) investigation
- Participate in water management audits and compliance
- Risk assessments and permit to work
- Safety awareness
- Managing work
- Results orientation
- Work standards
- Interpersonal relationships
- Communication (English written & verbal)
- Contributing to team success
- Adhering to values
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 /N3
- 5 Years’ relevant experience in industrial water treatment
- Interpretation of water analysis will be advantageous
CLOSING DATE : 24 August 2020