We needed suitable candidate for the post of a Warehouse Associate in Dubai. Interested candidate can apply.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Load and unload flat-bed and box trucks; Sort materials before loading and unloading.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holding areas as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Ensure that the warehouse and yard are clean and organized according to inventory procedures wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
- Guide loads being lifted to prevent swinging.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
- Connect electrical equipment to power sources so that it can be tested before use.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
- High school Diploma.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent forklift experience in a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication skill.