The Infrastructure Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Diagnose and resolve problems through evaluative judgment, troubleshooting and analysis
- Ensure successful completion of data loads and batch processing
- Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts
- Execute project plan task
- Participate in control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and make recommendations for enhancements
- Evaluate issues using existing procedures or similar/related experiences; recommend and implement solutions
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Work closely with Enterprise Command Center team and participate in the technical meetings, training programs as well as resolving complex network problem covering LAN / WAN through analysis and bring it to the closure.
- Work with EMEA Service Management team for business critical projects across the Gulf market.
- Organize meetings with country business teams for their regulatory driven projects and to work closely with the regulators to comply with such requirements.
- Engage closely with telecommunication services providers and conduct meetings for the ongoing projects, issues and service improvement strategies across the Gulf countries.
- Work with Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering – Capacity management team to closely monitor & analyze the traffic pattern as well as the capacity planning on the International and national circuits for the Gulf countries.
- Work with External Connectivity management team for setting up the b2b/3rd party network connections for specific franchise requirements across the Gulf markets.
- To engage with Cyber Security Proxy team and infrastructure infosec teams towards the planning and execution of network vulnerability assessments, perform CIVA, network penetration test to meet specific country requirements as well as Citi internal risk assessments that are key to the safety and soundness of this franchise.
- To engage closely with country COB coordinator in the planning and execution of COB drills across the Gulf countries.
- Work closely with regional finance teams in planning the life cycle for technology projects both business and technology driven.
- Work closely with CTI risk team to complete the quarterly KRIs related to technology and communication rooms.
- Assist the EO&T partners – CSIS and CRS and help them to deliver specific projects around facility management and CSIS folks for the implementation of their Surveillance & Access projects.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – AE
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .