Responsibilities and Daily Duties
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Helping maintain workplace security via access control as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service.
- General communication and correspondence
- Handle general staff and customer queries
- Scheduling appointments and manage meeting rooms.
- Overall arrangements and administrative tasks relating to meetings
- Maintain effective records and administration
Requirements for the positio
- Grade 12 minimum qualification
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field
- Own car and valid license
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Aid
- Provident fund