As a Hotel Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned guest rooms, ensuring cleanliness standards are met while providing pleasant and professional service to all guests.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Maintain a clean and organized supply cart.
- Sort, count, fold, mark, or carry linens.
- Change linen and make beds.
- Sweep, scrub, and mop floors.
- Dust furniture and fixtures.
- Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as needed.
- Replenish guest room supplies, i.e. drinking glasses, bathroom amenities, and writing supplies.
- Ensure lost and found articles are tagged and turned into management.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and check all fixtures, equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
- Clean lobby, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways as assigned.
- Deep clean all assigned guest rooms and replenish guest amenities and supplies as needed.
- Complete second housekeeping service for assigned rooms as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)