- Reports to the QA/QC Manager
- Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, surveillance report, inspection release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure. Handling of all engineering documents. Controlling all records and sub-contractors documents.
- Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
- Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Non-conformance report, Technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request, Inspection test packages and other miscellaneous project contract documents.
- Submitting technical documents for review and approval.
- Preparing and update of various logs and registers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quality Controller: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- LEAD AUDITING (Preferred)