Our call center department is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join our call center company. (Inbound, outbound and Customer Service). We need people who are vibrant, innovative, hardworking and able to work with less or No supervision. Full training provided to those with no experience.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Grade 10, 11, 12 or equivalent.
- Other academic qualification is an added advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with No supervision