Looking for a qualified electrician with a 3 Phase wireman’s licence.
Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to;
- Perform work assigned by the Field Manager and more experienced and senior Service Professionals to whom they are assigned. Assist more experienced Service Professionals to receive on-the-job training to learn proper procedures for service and maintenance of electrical systems as needed.
- Review work instructions and perform work assignments to customer and company quality standards. Select tools and supplies to be used at work site.
- Read and comprehend all applicable safety policies and regulations including OSHA regulations and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Read, comprehend and observe all applicable company operating rules and procedures.
- Attend company and outside schools to enhance technical education to meet job technical requirements and local licensing requirements.
- Assist in proper care and security of all company vehicles, tools and materials consistent with company policy. Clean work area, machines, tools equipment’s. Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order.
- Maintain physical appearance, attitude, demeanor and conduct to reflect a good public image consistent with company policy.
Perform other duties as required. This may include duties that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Valid 3 Phase Wireman’s License
Needs to have a valid license and know how to drive
Read, Write and Speak English
Customer Service Driven
Package & Remuneration
To be discussed
Commission plan for permanent employees