About Hair Creators Academy:
Hair Creators Academy is cutting-edge, technical and highly artistic salon.
A Salon Receptionist job is to act as the first point of contact for customers and students who visit our academy or contact us to learn about our hair services.
This job includes greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email text channels or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, we recommend you to be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
It is not easy being the “face” of an organization as everyone tends to judge the organization by what the “face” can do, the first point of contact in any organization is the most important person, good receptionist is critical to the smooth running of our academy and is the first and last point of contact for any clients visiting the us.
Duties and Responsibilities of the said position includes but not limited to the following:
You’ll be expected to do a myriad of duties;
- Coordinate the activities of the reception team
- Ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all clients are appropriately attended to
- Responsible for directing inquiries accordingly
- Responsible for replying to Whatsapp & Social media enquiries on a timely manner.
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Answering questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions.
- Providing an elevated customer experience to clientele.
- Provide full support to the team and comprehensive customer service.
- Assisting in management of business operations by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
- Report directly to the Academy Manager on the daily operations of the Academy.
- Responsible in handling stocks / inventories.
- Responsible in coordinating with suppliers for stocks / materials.
- Handling and monitoring the daily schedule / booking.
- Handling the income and expenses on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure records are kept properly so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel
- Provide support, mostly administrative to other members of staff according to the directives of the manager
- Perform opening and closing duties to include cash/credit procedures and facility cleaning.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)