Our client in the Agricultural Industry has an oportunity for a self-starting, dynamic individual to join their team as Packhouse Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure a sustainable long term return on investment for shareholders, by optimising the drivers of income and expenditure as well as reinvesting in infrastructure
- Actively manage key business indicators, risk factors plus explore new business opportunities.
- Ensure customers receive a reliable supply of consistently good quality products, backed up with delivery service excellence
- Service the growers via optimisation of their crop’s income potential, with a cost effective and efficient value adding service.
- Create a working environment for the employees, ensuring they are empowered to perform and are developed to their full potential
- Actively collaborate and constructively participate with fellow group executives and outside service providers in the development of business strategy and plans that will create value
- Exposure to the whole supply chain including manufacturing, distribution, finance and people issues.
- Strong decision maker with excellent grasp of both the short and long-term macro / micro issues of business, operations (production/ supply chain) and human relations interaction.
- Multilevel negotiating and communication ability.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills – practical experience in handling people at all levels and a strong record of achievement through building successful teams .
- High energy.
- Able to work in a highly competitive collaborative market space.
- Can-do attitude and bottom line achiever – results driven and able to implement operationally. The ability to plan and execute in a structured manner is essential.
- Facilitation and project management skills
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A tertiary degree in Finance, Business Management or Engineering with exprerience in the manufacturing or production industry
The I & O Psychology HubJuanita Botha
7130 Somerset West
7130 Somerset West