The role of Data Capturer currently entails the following:
· Capturing of cut figures and reconciliations onto ERP system.
· Update of database with the movement of fabric.
· Reconciliation of invoices against goods received versus issues to production orders.
· Reconciliation of fabric issued vs. garments cut.
· Followup of any discrepancies in fabric usage with CMTs
· Filing of hard copy documents into costing packs.
· Capturing of contracts, orders and amendments on the Sync ERP system.
· Good computer literacy in Excel and Word with rapid, accurate data capturing ability.
· The ability to organise hard copy into an accessible well maintained filing system.
· The person concerned would need to carry out all processes within a prescribed time frame while maintaining absolute accuracy.
Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting objectives of the Employment Equity Act. Meeting our employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.