With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 29 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail.
With over 200 stores located in prime shopping centres and CBDs in Southern Africa, The Jewellery Division, includes American Swiss, Sterns, PrimeTime and Matt & May
Our stores offer a range of quality accessories and jewellery products coveted by Customers who celebrate and live life to fullest.
As a Store Leader, you will be expected to drive exceptional Customer Service and lead the store team by building the best team to deliver service.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include
- Leading the store team to achieve business results
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing and monitoring our Customer experience strategy and standards within the store
- Achieving store results by driving and ensuring achievement of turnover, new accounts and rewards programmes
- Effective managing of stock and minimising in-store risk
- Lead, inspire and motivate the store team to focus on our brand and make the customer their priority
- Recruit, develop, manage and coach the store team to achieve success
- Be a Brand Ambassador who represents the brand, builds Customer loyalty and encourages the team to foster personalised Customer relationships
- Proven experience operating at a Store Manager level within the last three years
- National Senior Certificate
- Ability to manage a high performing team
- Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with support teams
- A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives a high performing team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to drive the achievement of store KPI’s
- Ability to influence the store team and lead change effectively
- Business acumen and numerical ability
- Administrative orientation
- Organised and attention to detail
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.”