Institution: Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Appropriate experience in Supply Chain Management in a hospital environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Physical ability to pick up heavy boxes or bags.
- Willingness to assist with stock-taking.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Timeous delivery of stock to wards, departments, theatres and clinics in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Rotate store stock (first in, first out).
- Clean stores on a regular basis.
- Assist with safe-keeping of stock.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.