The successful candidate will be providing technical and diagnostic assistance within the service department as per customer requirements. He will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of Forklifts and warehouse equipment on-site and off-site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Repairing, service and maintain forklifts on customer sites.
- Complete job cards.
- Send reports.
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas on a daily basis.
- Assisting with other general maintenance activities.
- Traveling required to service and repair on sites
- Site and of-site maintenance of IC and Electrical Range
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Experience with servicing and repairing forklifts will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical systems will be an advantage.
- Must have a Diesel / Auto Electric / Forklift trade test certificate.
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Must adhere to all SHE requirements.
- Must have a drivers licence.
- Sober Habits
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated