Institution: Mamre Community Day Centre (Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing allowance, medical aid allowance
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Appropriate cleaning experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the correct methods of handling and disposal of refuse /waste products and adherence to policy and cleaning practices.
- Excellent communication Skills (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages in the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- General cleaning and maintenance (sweeping, scrubbing, refuse removal, dusting, mopping, polishing, cleaning hospital grounds, cleaning of windows and walls.
- Effective and efficient utilisation and storage of cleaning material and equipment.
- Adhering to safety precautions and ensure adherence to occupational health and safety policies.
- Maintaining of a high standard of neatness and hygiene in the facility.
- Optimal support to Facility manager and colleagues.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo competency test.