Manufacturing, Eastern Cape East London
Our client in the Manufacturing Industry is seeking to employ a Bookkeeper to join their team in East London.
- Perform in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principals.
- Assist with completing month end timeously.
- General accounting process up to Trial Balance ie. Cash Book, Journals, etc.
- General Ledger reconciliations.
- Full Debtors and Creditors function, from invoice processing to reconciliations and payments. Liaising with Suppliers.
- Knowledge of Fixed Assets, processing and depreciation.
- Payroll processing and reconciliations will be an advantage, but not essential.
- Mandatory month end payments for payroll.
- Bi-annual stock take procedures.
- Capturing stock take on the in house system.
- Licensing of all motor vehicles and trailers.
- Insurance claims.
- General administrative functions.
- Education Level – Grade 12
- Computer literacy : Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- FMCG (not essential)
- Accsys Peopleware (not essential)
- Bookkeeping abilities. With at least 5 years working experience in this field.
- Fluent in English and interpret and respond clearly and effectively either telephonically or in writing.
- Must be able to communicate with Customers and Suppliers.
- Must be accurate and meticulous.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Good Timekeeping.
- Has to have own transport.
Vacancy Type: Permanent