Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
We are recruiting an Assistant Operations Manager to be based at Randburg, who will need to possess exceptional sales and customer service skills.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving sales and inspiring exceptional front-line customer service aligned with the company’s:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
As well as be responsible for:
- responding to customer enquiries,
- establishing an immediate rapport with potential customers,
- closing rental sale deals,
- administering customer accounts,
- delivering excellent front line customer service,
- working with all store based staff as a team,
To be considered for an interview your CV will need to demonstrate that you:
- have a post matric qualification – Degree or Diploma or related Certificate/(s) (NQF7),
- are sales orientated with a successful track record of “closing deals”,
- have performed administrative tasks with careful attention to detail,
- have excellent communication skills in English (telephonically, in-person, hand-written or electronically),
- are IT literate (a competent user of email, internet, MS Office, and point-of-sales system/(s)),
- have your own transport and valid driver’s license,
- are prepared to work 45 hours per week over a 5.5-day week
- live in close proximity to the areas advertised
Package & Remuneration
A market related salary of between R12 000 – R15 000 plus incentive based commission will be offered to the successful candidate.
Note that this is a primarily sales-related position not in the logistics or bulk-warehousing industry.
Preference will be given to designated candidates in line with the Employment Equity Act.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Learn more about Stor-Age here: http://investor-relations.stor-age.co.za