We needed suitable candidate for the post of a Warehouse Associate in Dubai. Interested candidate can apply.
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and preparing materials for shipment.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate procedure.Open crates and other containers.
- Pick, assemble and prepare customer orders for shipping.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage area to other designated areas.
- Organize warehouse and work area, keeping it orderly at all times.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks or shelves according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, color, lot or product code.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Put returned materials back to stock.Assist in facilities maintenance duties as needed such as outdoor cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- One to three years warehouse associate/inventory control experience.
- Ability to lift or move on a regular basis 50 LBS, on an occasional basis, up to 75 pounds.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Computer literate.